Receive up to $1500 in Funding for Education
If you are over 19 years of age and have no formal post-secondary education, you could be eligible to receive up to $1500 in funding for business training.
The Micro-Business Training Program (MBT Program)
Are you Eligible?
- A resident of British Columbia
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- 19 years of age or older
- Not a full-time post-secondary student
- Not a high-school student
- Not participating in another LMA funded program
How to Apply
What Training is Included?
- Leadership/Management training
- Marketing and Sales
- Social Media
- Computer Skills (e.g. Word, Excel, Simply Accounting, Photoshop etc.)
- Industry specific training
- Workplace Health, Safety or other mandatory training
- Training funded through another source and otherwise free to the Participant (e.g. adult basic education)
Find out More
About The Author
This article was authored by a member of the Small Business BC team. When you find yourself asking "How do I...?" Give us a call. We'd be happy to help.
Learn More AboutStarting a Business Human Resources business educationbusiness financeeducationFundingskillsTraining