Small Business Insights
E-commerce has broken down barriers and made it easier for consumers to shop around and find the right product, at the right price. More and more, it feels like a store's actual location means less and less.
On January 1, 2015, the federal government eliminated preferential duty rates on imports from 72 countries. It is a topic that hasn’t been widely discussed beyond the trade community. So, how will it affect your business? Let’s start off by discussing what it is and why these countries have been removed.
Want to start doing business with the BC Provincial Government? For many people the first question is where do I start? The simple answer is www.bcbid.ca. Not only is BC Bid a great way to look for BC Provincial Government opportunities, it is also utilized by municipalities and broader public sector organizations sourcing suppliers as well.
A collection of step by step guides.
- How to Choose and Register an Effective Domain Name
- How To Write a Business Plan
- How to Import Commercial Goods into Canada
- How to Export Commercial Goods into New International...
- How to Evaluate Your Business Idea
- Launching Your Website: A Guide to Going Online
- How to Finance Your Start-up Business
- How to Start Your Business: Your Legal Requirements
- How to Hire Your First Employee
As a small business owner your time is split in a multitude of ways. And knowing which of those tasks to...
Most of us have been guilty of setting some pretty ambitious New Year’s resolutions, only to drop them a few...
We all need a bit of stress release. But when it comes to office ergonomics, few small business owners realize...
Not all New Year’s resolutions need to be about giving up Starbucks, walking more or curbing your spending....